Wednesday, January 04, 2006

TMI 45 The Straw that Broke the Camels Back and Beyond

Dennis started sending me nasty emails. He would go out of his way to make sure he would pass me as I was coming home from work and he was going to work and would point his finger at me like a gun and then "pull the trigger"

When calling me at home quit working, he started calling me at work. Cubicals are not the place to have the kind of discussions we would have. I would hang up on him and he would call back immediately and I couldn't let a business phone just ring and ring like that. One day he got mad and called my company's head office in Houston and told them I had called him and made a death threat. I didn't. I still got reprimanded. He was trying to get me fired so I would need him to support me. AS IF!!

I filed another complaint with the Probation Officer. I got an attorney and got a protective order after he threatened my son while I wasn't at home.

He broke in and stole all my tax returns, social security cards for the kids, birth certificates. All my legal documents. I called the police when I got home and discovered it. They wouldn't come out to the house because he had once lived there. They felt it was just a vindictive attempt on my part and something we needed to handle privately. I wasn't amused. If I had been home or my son had when he had been there it would have been a different matter. He wasn't though.

I went storming over to his apartment to get my stuff back. He was doing his homework for his sex offender therapy. I read it. He talked about fondling his daughters breast. I was physically ill. He said he had to make something up so they thought he was cooperating. I didn't really buy it at this point but still didn't see him as a pedophile he was really more of a drunk in my opinion.

No comments: