Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Just because, I tried to kill myself OOOOONNNNEEEE TIME, they put me in a mental hospital!!

I tried to kill myself when I was 26 and in the Army. They took my clothes and my lighter. I would have to go to group therapy twice a week. Even though I was depressed. I was absolutely one of the most sane people there including the staff and patients. Every once in a while we would get a patient that would come up with some really lame excuse as to why they were there. That is when I would bust out with my story.

Just because, I tried to kill myself OOOOONNNNEEEE TIME, they put me in a mental hospital. Can't a girl make one mistake??? I thought it was hysterical. Truth me known I caught the staff snickering more than once. They were highly embarrassed about getting caught. Just goes back to the old saying. If you can't take a joke.......

No comments: