Thursday, January 19, 2006

After Christmas Blues

Not sure what is up.

I had a bad cold but am getting over it.

I feel like there is a light at the end of the tunnel but it is a train coming. My friend Janice said that she and my friend Randy needed to be my light at the end. She can't be and neither can he. They both are married and have families.

I walk thru the tunnel and I don't stop. Even when I am tired and depressed, I don't stop. I am tired of walking alone. I keep walking for Noah. My friends walk with me for short distances and help with the load for brief periods of time but the truth is I really walk alone. Even when I was married I walked alone. I ended up carrying my husbands. Is it so much to ask to have someone just walk with me. They don't have to carry my load or anything. I just want someone to walk with.

Man, I sure can be full of self pity.

No comments: