Wednesday, January 04, 2006

TMI 44 The 7th Level of Hell

I didn't really think that Dennis had reoffended. I thought that Dennis had done things like be in the house with my teenager without supervision so that when they ask him if he had offended he had guilt and that is what came thru. To this day, I still believe that. The part about the test that is. I don't think he reoffended while on my watch.

Dennis called me at work after I had spoke to his Probation Officer. He didn't know I had called him but I told him I did and that he needed to be gone before I got home. I also told him that his Probation Officer was looking for him since they had been trying to contact him and hadn't been able to.

I got home and Dennis was gone. I should have changed the locks then but I didn't. Boy was I dumb. He moved into a Days Inn just up the street. He called me and ask me to come see him. I left the baby with the teenager and went. I told him it was over. He insisted it wasn't. He tried all of his old tricks. I wasn't buying it. I went home.

This went on for about 2 weeks. I tried to help him get an apartment and get out of my life. He finally got one. I had the locks changed. He broke into my house and stole my dog because I wouldn't talk to him. He was going to MAKE me talk to him. I called the Probation Officer. I called Dennis and told him I called the Probation Officer. This scenario went on with differing variations for weeks.

No comments: