Wednesday, January 18, 2006

I can't win

Do you ever get depressed then feel guilty because you are?

I think I have been wallowing in self pity. My life is really pretty good and sure could be a whole lot worse. I just spend too much time wishing for things I probably can't have.

I think that before we get born, we sit down with God and figure out our lesson plan for this life. We know what choices we will be faced with in order to learn what we need to learn. I think I wanted to not be bored. I still don't want to be bored. I can honestly say of all the ways you could describe my life, boring would not be one. Sometimes, I would trade the excitment for more security. I think though if I had it, I would find a way to make it exciting and less secure.

Must be a character flaw.

No comments: