Wednesday, January 11, 2006

My sister

My older sister is a doctor. I haven't spoken to her in 6 years. Her birthday is Friday.

She refuses to talk to anyone in the family. I miss her.

I want to send her a card but she has really tried to cut off all contact with us. I am really want to send her a card and just tell her I love her and miss her and am thinking about her and if she doesn't want to talk to me it is okay, that I still love her.

Maybe that is selfish.

I am afraid it will upset her.

I love her and I want her to know that. I don't know how to tell her without hurting her.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you send the card?

Rae Ann said...

Do what your heart tells you. Why won't she speak to the family? It sounds like she's the one who has put up the wall.

Condoleesa said...

Years later and she still refuses all contact. She didn’t come when our mother was dying. I forgive her.