Monday, January 30, 2006

The Layoff Saga Continues

Today, the client pitched a major fit and told my company they would pull the account if they went thru with all the changes.

My company offered the other buyer in my department that they laid off, a job over in the department they are moving me to At least, that is what she says. I don't understand why they didn't do it up front like they did me. She claims she isn't taking the job. She would rather not have one than stay. I suppose it is possible but I can't imagine it. Her husband makes a potload of money so I guess it is possible.

My boss is networking right and left. He isn't doing a bit of real work. I can't say I blame him.

My new boss to be is giving me work to do now even though I am swamped with the old client. I am stressed to the max.

I need to get serious and start working out and get my stuff together.

No comments: