Friday, December 16, 2005

TMI part 6

Dennis and I got serious quickly. I was broke and he made a ton of money and he was generous and funny and seemed so genuine. He taught Jeff and Joey how to play Mumbly Peg. I didn't like it but it seemed like a male bonding thing. Both Jeff and Joey decided they liked Dennis and joked and were playful with him.

Dennis was evasive about his ex-wife. He told me she was a religious fanatic that wanted to move to Israel and rebuild the temple for the second coming of Christ. He told me he had 4 children with her and that she was not letting him see them. I told him that legally she didn't have that right. He said he didn't want to argue with her.

I felt protective of him. She seemed like she was controlling him and I didn't understand why.

No comments: