Sunday, December 18, 2005

TMI 8

It had been a long couple of months. I began to get more concerned about Dennis's drinking. He also started getting mean with my middle son and his friend sometimes.

July finally rolled around and we got married on July 16th. It was the day before Dennis's birthday. He had been hesitant about getting married but I was adamant about being married if we were going to have children. I got pregnant with my son that very evening but I didn't know it at the time.

Life seemed to be pretty good. Dennis had sobered up some these last few weeks and was all in all behaving better but was still very evasive about some things. I had some niggling doubts in the back of my mind but couldn't quite put my finger on what the problem was.

My friend, Janice, from California came to visit. She never liked my other boyfriends but she approved of Dennis. I thought I was finally doing the right thing.

No comments: