Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Five Things That May Surprise You

I was tagged by Yoda. (I am biting my tongue with all the innuendo I could run with, with that)

1. I was an Army ROTC scholarship student and turned down being a Distinguished Military Graduate because my husband was not eligible. (BOY WAS I STUPID)

2. I am totally uncoordinated except when it comes to swimming, diving and running.

3. I love cheese. All kinds of cheese except Limburger. I tried it in Germany and it almost made me barf.

4. I am loud and obnoxious but people love me because I am honest and hardworking.

5. I can put my leg behind my head.

Bonus: When hit on by a married man, I ALWAYS send them back to their wives with instuctions to see a marriage counselor.

1 comment:

Rae Ann said...

Those are great! I'm sick again, so in case I don't get a chance to say it later, Merry Christmas to you and yours!!!