Sunday, December 25, 2005

Christmas Presents

I have wonderful parents and wonderful neighbors.

My parents got me 2 sets of sheets. I really needed them. They also got me a gift card for IHOP. That is Noah's favorite restaurant. In that, he is like my other sons and my father. They are all breakfast lovers. It is funny. The whole time I was growing up we usually didn't eat much breakfast. Then, my sons ended up being egg and pancake hounds. I make good eggs and pancakes but it is hard to make pancakes just for Noah. I used to eat them a lot after running but these days I would just be too fat. They also sent me a 5 lb can of mixed nuts. I will make brownies shortly. I love mixed nuts in brownies.

My parents got Noah Hot Wheels slot cars and a Bionicle to put together.

My most wonderful neighbors got me a jack for my car. Not a cheap one either but a really good one. They also got me a Harry Potter DVD trivia game, gift certificates to Cinemark, Barnes and Nobles, and McDonalds.

They got Noah 2 pairs of jeans that actually fit him along with 2 shirts. They also got him 2 video games. They spent way to much but I am very grateful. I am really one of the most loved people on this earth.

No comments: