Wednesday, December 21, 2005

TMI 16 Preparation for the Defense

We met with Dennis's attorney who quite honestly was none to pleased with the developments. I can honestly say I wasn't either but in my heart of hearts I wanted to believe and did 99% believe that Dennis was innocent. I researched false memory syndrome. I researched. I researched accusations of molestation in connection with divorce. I researched lawyers that specialize in sex offender cases. I researched sex offenders. I am always one to believe that knowledge is power and I intended to equip myself with as much knowledge as possible.

Self preservation kicked in. I wanted to raise my baby with a father. I wanted Dennis's other children to have a father and provider. I decided the best thing to do was to force him to clean up his act as far as the drinking went so that people would see the problem was the alcohol and that he WAS NOT a incestous pedophile.

No comments: