Monday, December 26, 2005

Going back to work

I am dreading going back to work tomorrow. I get to work from home so it shouldn't be too bad but I am physically ill just thinking about it.

I love my job. I am not thrilled with all of my coworkers. Most are good people. Some are more competitent than others.

I am just really dreading it. I know I do a good job. I know they need me. All of a sudden though, I feel like maybe I will be laid off.

I am a single mom and the idea just panics me. I don't get any child support and probably never will. It is just me and if I don't bring it home, no one will. If I get in a bad way, my parents will bail me out but that makes me sick too.

Maybe it is after holiday blues or just too much thinking about the past or maybe it is just guilt over feeling so frustrated and helpless to fix bad situations. I don't know. I just know right now, I really feel bad.

No comments: