Monday, December 19, 2005

TMI 9

The end of July early August was not pleasant. Dennis started drinking really heavily again. He worked 12 hour shifts 4 one week then 3 the next. That left him home on days I worked. Invariably, those days he got rip roaring shitfaced drunk. He started even being mean to me during those times.

I was tired all the time. I came home one evening and he had broken some of my glass cookware by heating it too hot on the stove without anything in it and had been mean to my 13 year old son. I was not pleased.

I accused him of being an alcoholic and he swore he would quit drinking for me. I had heard it before and then I ask him if that is why his last wife tossed him out. He said no. I said prove it. Let me call her and ask her. He said okay and got me the number.

No comments: