Saturday, October 08, 2005

Top Ten Hottest Weird Guys

Have you ever found a weird guy attractive? I have and it sometimes bothers me (but not much). At any rate, here is my list of 10 of the sexiest weird guys

1. Steve Buscemi - weird but totally hot, he can put his shoes under my bed anytime

2. Rob Schneider

3. Billy Bob Thornton

4. James Woods

5. Vincent D'Onfrio

6. Richard Belzer

7. Mel Gibson - most don't think he is weird. I do, I think he is totally whacked but still a total hottie.

8. Anthony Edwards - definitely not a male model but still attractive in his own way.

9. John Turturro

10. Chris Kattan - total weirdo but has a certain allure.

5 comments:

Betty said...

Oh, my, I've been in love with Billy Bob for years.

Julie Brown said...

I agree w/ Steve Buscemi, Vincent D'Onofrio, Richard Belzer, Mel, Anthony and especially John Turturro. Also, I saw on your profile you liked Primal Fear. That is one of my favorite movies. I think Ed Norton is one of the best actors ever. Have you seen him in American History X? It's a very powerful movie and he is great in it.

Julie Brown said...

PS Billy Bob has always given me the heebie-jeebies, and not in a good way!

Condoleesa said...

I go back and forth on Billy Bob. I really liked in in Armageddon but the latest movie that was the remake of Bad News Bears, he really turned me off.

Condoleesa said...

I love Ed Norton too. He is just too young for me to think of as hot. He is a terrific actor. Primal Fear and The Score both really showed off his talents. I liked him in American History X too.