Saturday, October 01, 2005

Honnnneeeeyyy, I'm Hooommmme

Well that wasn't too painful but isn't what I call fun either.

Women should not send husband's shopping to buy shoes for them or for bedding and linens.

What was his wife thinking? Did she really think he would be able to figure out what he wanted by telling him a light yellow bedcovering? I mean that could be a quilt or a comforter or just a bedspread or a duvet. He was a very nice guy though and bought us lunch at August Moon.

I am glad to be done though. There is only so much conversation I can carry on with a married Indian guy that is about 15 years older than me. We did manage to get him 3 business suits that I will go pick up on Tuesday for him when they finish the alterations. K&G Men's Warehouse is the place to go for Suits, Tux's and Ties.

No comments: