Saturday, October 01, 2005

On Lesbians

I am of the opinion that most if not all lesbians were molested as children. I think one of two things happens to little girls that are molested. They either become promiscuous or become lesbians. I am not a psychologist but I have know quite a few lesbians and every single one I have known was molested violently as a child. I think that is what makes the difference. The promiscuous girls were most likely groomed and associated love with the sexual attention they were getting. The lesbians associated violence and pain with their experiences. This is just my opinion but I bet studies would prove it out. Ellen Degeneres has talked about how she was molest and so did Anne Heche. Rosie O'Donnell hasn't talked about it but I am guessing she was.

No comments: