Saturday, October 08, 2005

Hottest Guys from War Movies

Since I was in the Army and come from an Army family I tend to watch a lot of war/military movies. Below is my list of hottest guys just from War or War related movies.

1. Eric Bana He was okay in The Hulk and excellent in Troy. His character in Blackhawk Down is what me fall in love with him though. Or, at least I fell in love with the character. If you haven't seen the movie you should as soon as possible. It is the most realistic war movie I have ever seen. The only thing that bugged me was the hoo awwe. The Rangers bellow it as an answer to everything but no one ever just says hoo awwe.

2. Brad Pitt Nothing better than Brad in leather with lots of leg showing. The love scene was really good too.

3. William Fitchner I probably should put him above Brad Pitt but the leather and leg got to me for Brad.

4. Owen Wilson He makes the list for Behind Enemy Lines. It was different type of part for him but he did very well. I am always a sucker for a guy in a flight suit.

5. Kevin Bacon He made the list for his part in A Few Good Men.

6. Charlie Sheen He made it for Hot Shots. Movie was a spoof but he looked very good. He is a total jerk but still very easy on the eyes.

7. Michael Biehn He made it for 2 movies. One for his role of John Conner in Terminator. Two for his role of Cpl. Hicks in Aliens. Neither are really a war movies but kind of so I decided to qualify them.

8. Oded Fehr He makes the list for his roles in The Mummy and The Mummy Returns.

9. Arnold Vosloo He also makes it for the Mummy movies. He is a baddie but a goodie.

10. Mel Gibson He makes it for The Patriot where he was a total hottie. He would make it for several others but that is my favorite.

8.

No comments: