Saturday, October 08, 2005

More recent picture of my youngest


He is the love of my life. He changed my life in so many ways. He is my second chance at raising children. I screwed up a lot with the first two. I was by no means a perfect mother and still am not but I think I try a lot harder now and am a lot less permissive. Some is because I am older and some is because I am wiser. I know my older boys are jealous of him. It amazes me that they are. When he was about 6 months old, his older brother who was 14 at the time used to take great delight in handing him a toy then pulling it away to get him screaming mad. The cat in the picture is Wonton. She is 10 this year. It is hard for me to grasp that I have had her longer than him.

1 comment:

Betty said...

What a cutie. Took my boy to see Wallace and Grommit last night, too. :-)