Friday, September 16, 2005

On a Totally Different Note

The company that I work for does all the repairs for the Blackberry and Palm Smart Phones. As a gesture of Goodwill, the division I happen to work for gave us each a Palm TREO 650. I have to tell you, at first I wasn't keen on that puppy. I felt like it was an extravagant gadget that I would ultimately be unhappy with because it would be so hard to use and generally more than I needed. However, I have to tell you. I CANNOT LIVE WITHOUT IT ANYMORE!! I love the damn thing. It will take 20 minutes of streaming video with sound. It is a very good phone, a very good digital camera. The PDA functions are fantastic and I have no idea how I lived without it for so long. Now, understand, I got this for free. I have compared it to the Blackberry and while the Blackberry is very good. It simply can't touch the Treo 650. The ultimate question - would I pay my money for one of these things. Honestly, I can say yes. I can get the web on it for $10 a month and that is cheaper than most ISP's. It is my primary phone and it is my calendar, datebook, holds my grocery list and just about everything else I do. If you are looking for something like this try the T650 because it is in a word outstanding.

Please note: I know a new version will come out and it will be even better. If you can't wait, get the T650.

No comments: