Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Lynndie England

She was found guilty. I am not surprised. She is guilty. I don't think she is deliberately criminal. I think she is an idiot. She is also a female that got sucked in by a man. It happens all the time. She ended up taking the fall for the boyfriend. It is a shame. She is definitely not the shiniest apple on the tree. We should never have put her in a position of that responsibility. She made her choices though and they were bad ones. She will have a LONG time to think about them.

I am not a man hater, I really love men, ( some more than others, I too have been a fool for a man I loved or thought I did or more accurately, one I thought loved me and I consider myself one of the shinier apples on the tree. But, I fully admit, I could be wrong.)

2 comments:

Rae Ann said...

I agree with your assessment. I think she's being punished a little too much though.

Condoleesa said...

Yep, I could go on forever

Few bricks short of a load. Elevator doesn't hit the top floor.
Few cards short of a deck.
Only operating on 3 cylinders


I also like

Taking your wife to Korea is like taking a sack lunch to a Barbeque.