Friday, February 03, 2006

The Layoff Saga Continues Day 8

I am pretty much to the point of being physically ill. Emotionally, I am a wreck. The people leaving are sad and bitter. The people staying are sad and guilty. I hate feeling like this. It is why I don't want to be a manager anymore. I am tired of the resentment and anger and etc.

This gets to me faster than anything I can think of. It is my achilles heel. I hate feeling like I am in trouble or like I have done something wrong. It is why I learned a long time ago not to do wrong things. I just don't handle it well enough. I hate people feeling jealous of me and I hate feeling jealous myself. I hate feeling weak emotionally. I just wish it would be over. What kind of a sick joke is it to lay someone off then keep them for a month around people that get to stay when they don't.

No comments: