Wednesday, February 08, 2006

The Layoff Saga Continues Day 12 or I just need to Rant

Okay, I spent half the day on a jury duty that didn't materialize. I plan to get in early this morning to get started on time with the guests from Mexico.

The other buyer calls me on the way to work. She is going to be late. Just peachy.

I get to work at 7:55 AM. The temp is there. No sign of the boss, the other buyer or the "guests" from Mexico. 8:15 AM, the boss calls. The "guests" decided to stop at McDonalds for breakfast. They will be late. 8:30 AM, the boss wanders (yes wanders) in. I am kinda pissed but say nothing. 8:45 still no "guests" and still no other buyer. LOVELY. They meander in around 8:55. We have a conference call with the Czech Republic in 5 minutes. Things are just dandy. I am livid. I don't say a word. I tough it out. I am so proud of myself.

No comments: