Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Thanksgiving ponderings

Last year the neighbors and I got together with their kinfolk and deep fried about 4 turkeys in peanut oil. That was really good. The problem with that is that you can't stuff the bird. I love stuffing probably more than turkey and it isn't the same if it isn't cooked in the bird. This year another of the neighbors parents bought a house 2 doors down from me so I am expecting big Thanksgiving and Christmas celebrations. I think I am going to roast my bird for the contribution though.

I lurves me some broccoli, cheese and rice casserole too. No idea why I am thinking of this since I just stuffed myself on beans and rice. I am a totally piggy.

1 comment:

Rae Ann said...

Mmmm, that's making me hungry! I can't wait until Thanksgiving and all that yummy food. My favorite is sweet potato casserole. MMMM