Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Hmmmmm

Two weeks ago, I got an email from my ex-husband (the one that is 56 that moved back in with his mother when I tossed him out for refusing to get a job and allowing his grandson to threaten my son with a knife while I was at work.) He said he had called the bank to close his account and that they told him his name was still on my account. I emailed the bank and they said his name hadn't been on the account for several months. (As I thought)

Today I get an email from his daughter whose son threatened my son with a knife over a game of Nintendo. She is selling insurance now and moved back in with her mother here in Texas. She wants me to sell insurance with her and she wants to "give me" two year old Daschunds that she can't sell and can't keep because she is living with Mom again. Her husband is in prison for selling crack. This is his 3rd trip. Now, I can't begin to imagine why she would think I would even want to speak to her after the knife incident much less work with her. I just can't figure some people out.

I know I am a sucker for a sob story but I am not that big a sucker.

1 comment:

ghartstein said...

I came to the conclusion many years ago that most people are blithering idiots who, by some Miracle from above, manage to make their way through life oblivious to anything or anyone else's perspective. And I'm not just talking about Congress... ;)