Sunday, November 27, 2005

Bleary Eyed Early Morning Thoughts

I love hot tea when I am a bit cold. I hate burning my hands on the mug and my mouth on the tea.

Took my son to see "Sky High" again last night. It didn't get better the second time around.

Occassionally I struggle with the idea of writing a book. I think a lot o people think about it. Truth is, it takes more time and effort than I have or wish to invest in it. I guess that makes me lazy.

My Siamese Cat is about 15 years old. She is grossly overweight and even though I have tried the diet pet foods she doesn't lose much weight. I love her to death but I am losing my patience with her stomping all over me in the middle of the night and incessantly insisting on purring in my ear when I am trying to sleep.

The stupid Minpin puppy is really quite sweet. The sweetness wears off about the third time she insists on getting in our out of the covers at 3 AM

I have a lot to do today. I need to clean my oven (I have one of the old non-self cleaning kinds and the holiday baking left a mess)

I need to finish laundry and get this house cleaned up.

My 7 year old needs to read another 60 minutes to meet his reading requirment for the week. I may make him get back into "The Magician's Nephew" he did better on the other Chronicles of Narnia book than he has anything else.

I need to work out.

I need to focus on work for several hours and knock out everything I didn't get done on Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday that I should have.

All I want to do it sit down and read though. I bet I end up reading between tasks and only getting about half what I need to get done actually done.

No comments: