Saturday, November 12, 2005

Random things that PISS ME OFF! part 2 (or can you tell I am starting menopause)

1. The toy companies that feel the need to put so many little wire things attaching a toy to the package that the kid can't possibly get the toy of of the packaging by themselves.

2. People that go around looking for a reason to be insulted or offended.

3. All the little newspapers and junk they feel the need to toss in my yard that I do NOT subscribe to.

4. The person that thought it would be a good idea to leave en entire unopened package of 8 SWB yellow pages on my front porch when I don't have a phone in the house (I only have a cell phone) and none on my neighbors porches (am I supposed to distribute these puppies)

5. Any employer that advertises a job without a salary range then acts horribly surprised and disappointed when the interviewee wants more than their upper limit.

6. Drama Queens

7. People that stick their noses into other peoples business when what they are sticking their nose into will not affect THEM in the least.

8. Hotel pillows

9. Apartments

10. Deadbeat parents

1 comment:

Rae Ann said...

#1 really gets me too. And to think that someone in China is being paid to tie all those little wires. eek!