Friday, July 21, 2006

What's Up?

It has been ages since I have posted. Just been horribly busy. Stupid boss got fired. Actually several stupid bosses got fired. I got a raise then got promoted and got another raise. I have been busting my ass for work.

It is real hot and really dry and my yard and plants are suffering.

My wonderful neighbor completely rejuvenate my swimming pool so it ROCKS! My other wonderful neighbor fixed the AC in my car when I was too broke to fix it. Life is good and people love me.

My middle son is off evacuating refugees from Lebanon (I am sure some idiot will think that is not politically correct they should be War Victims like Katrina victims) To those people, I say get a life and f@&# off. I am really proud of my son.

On a side note, Comment4U, I love your blog you somehow manage to lose the idiots that hover in Liberally Lean. I love that blog too but the people that don't have a life except to attack and belittle people anonymously on someone else's blog just get tiresome after a while.

1 comment:

spicey pineapple said...

not much is up actually, your son is doing the right thing, i wrote an article about it ish actaully go check it out. you have a good blog here so for that i say kudos.